Best Choice Products 20" Shimano 6 Speed Folding Bike Review - Folding Bike 20
This Best Choice is definitely not the “best choice”. With this bike you definitely get what you pay for.
- Shifters: Shimano RS35
- Frame: 20” Folding Bike Hi-Tensile Steel
- Handle Bars: Retro Alloy Handlebar
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel
- Crankset: One Piece Steel Chrome Plated Crank.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RDTZ 50
- Brakes: Alloy V-Brakes
- Stem: Alloy Tall Cool
- Seat Post: Steel Chrome
- Spokes: Stainless Steel 14G.
- Rim: Alloy Black Front/Rear
- Tires: 20” X 1.5 Double Wall.
- Kickstand: Heavy Duty Kick Stand
Across the board this bike needs a tune up before it is riding ready. If you are not experienced you will need to take it to a bike shop. (Add that to the cost of the bike.) Even after the adjustments, it still feels a little unstable in the handle bars. Shifting was smoother than I expected but I only took this bike out on low-moderate inclines.
I’m not a fan of the weight which is 32 pounds so I would definitely not consider this bike for commuting. It is practical for people who just need an inexpensive way to get from here to there and need to store the bike in a small space. Definitely not for a picky customer.
You can check out more reviews here!
- Needs adjustments right out of the box