Dahon Jetstream P8 Review
If the quick and stylish Jet Stream XP is much like a new Ferrari, this Jet Stream P8 will be closer to a Range Rover, totally performance-oriented with a touch of elegance.
This Jet Stream P8 is really a sporty total suspension bicycle that’s very cozy for long excursions in the country and also good for the city during rush time. If you like riding, you won’t be able to ignore the stylish, sporty design of the Jet Stream P8. Because of the Kinetix Q hand, designed by Dahon together with suspension meisters German-A, this Jet Stream will be likely the Luxurious bicycle on the market. So search no more if you are looking for a bike which is capable of running in every kind of road.
This cycle may be the greatest commuter in urban areas. Light in weight and ultra-portability, it is ideal for riding in park in weekends, downtown area for a Weekend brunch with buddies, and in order to close by outlets for a few speedy errands. Your Dahon Jet stream P8 is like a standard full-size cycle, and within 15 mere seconds it folds over right into a compact size that you could pick up and acquire anywhere. With the same measurement trolley wheels like a BMX, this specific cycle is very easily maneuverable. Curbs aren’t an issue, and adjusting down the seats produces a feel like BMX drive.
The effective 7005 aluminum framework features custom-drawn tubing from Sonus as well as a solid lattice joint. The customized Kinetic air/oil backside jolt is tuned to match the particular Kinetix fork to get a clean, secure ride. The bike’s unique Schwalbe Racing tires provide toughness, puncture-resistance and rapid speed. Regardless of whether you use this for weekends or job, this Jet stream P8 is an environmentally-sustainable type of bike made by Dahon that can reach destination speedily.
The Jet stream can be compared to riding on air. The Schwalbe Marathon Racing auto tires are generally Kevlar-lined, so it can tolerate the any rough riding ailments. With the wonderful jolts within this bicycle, it is constructed to defend against the toughest streets. Don’t let such things as darts or potholes retain you from biking. Jet stream P8 is usually hard ample for just about any road in addition to portable to carry and store within a train or car. Commuting is at ease once again!
- Folded size: 11.3″ × 32.4″ × 25.7″ (29 × 83 × 66 cm).
- Weight: 28.8 lbs (13.5 kg).
- Speeds: 8
- Gear inches: 32.6″ ~ 94.6″
- FA-series Dalloy aluminum frame with lattice forged hinge.
- Tires: 20″ x 1.75″, 60 PSI
- Brake: mechanical disc brake.
- Customized Sonus tubing is for stiffness and strength.
- Suggested rider weight: 230 lbs (105 kg).
- Suggested rider height: 4’8″ – 6’4″ (142 – 193 cm)
- Air/oil backside suspension intended for smooth and comfortable riding.
- Resilient, puncture-resistant racing tires.
- Suntour Epicon air shock – can be tuned for different riders and also riding styles
- Air shock resistant Suntour Epicon can be tuned to different riding styles.
- Folds very quickly and is particularly very mobile therefore by no means it should be left outside. Because of its light weight, it is easy to carry down the stairs.
- Solid front and rear brakes.
- The look of this bike is just stunning, and you will get lots of positive comments for sure.
- Easy to maintain and provide comfortable ride.
- The folded size is not that small and it can be bulky to carry around.
- The shifting accuracy and the brake levers are not up to the standard.