Hasa F2 Sram 6-Speed Folding Bike Review
HASA cycles tend to be properly designed with world-class accessories and components. As much as creative imagination is concerned, HASA is incredibly satisfactory for the customers.
Specs and Features
- Color: Black, White
- Weight: 27.5 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Folded size: 33″ x 25″ x 13″ (84cm x 64cm x 33cm)
- Frame: Aluminum 6061 Alloy
- 6-Speed Shifter from Sram
- Wheel size: 20″
- Tires: KENDA 20″x1.5 K-193
- Suggested rider’s height: 4’8″ to 6’3″
- Recommended rider’s weight: under 240 lbs.
- 40.2mm x 510mm alloy seat post.
- Carton dimensions: 13″ x 33″ x 26.5″
- Shipping weight: 34.2 lbs (15.5 kg)
Folding & Unfolding
A reliable folding bicycle is within the price range from $500 to $2000. So this can make your Hasa F2 something of a value buy. A 6-speed Brompton P6R can be bought for around $2000 but it weighs about 29 lbs. This is actually the same weight as Hasa F2 six speeds. Brompton relies on a steel frame in addition to plastic suspension as the Hasa relies on a state-of-the-art alloy frame.
This F2 makes use of the typical 20″ wheels delivering a somewhat easier drive on rough pavements. It manages this heavier leak resilient Marathon Pluses easily – this heavier tires usually do not influence F2s stability.
The making of the F2 can be remarkable. This bike uses accessories of typical brand name such as Shimano, Weinmann and the care about aspect can be of high order certainly. I can’t locate just one area of the body on this cycle that has been fudged. Even the stand is really a beautiful work which is crafted from light aluminum. Unfortunately, this is a cheap bike and Hasa still has to use some low-quality components to reduce the cost. For instance, the fenders are bent out of the box and if you have ever used a Dahon, you won’t have the same smooth experience folding and unfolding this bike.
The riding experience on the Hasa bike is good enough, I have no problem riding it in the city with some low hills in the park. The only issue is that the gears got stuck occasionally when I shift gears and it made some loud noises. I had to move back to the previous gear and change gear again.
- Assembling the cycle is easy because it is sent almost ready to ride
- Folding and unfolding process is easy and it can be done within 15 seconds
- The gear shift and the handles work nicely
- Solid frame
- Mudguards and rack are included
- Folding lock has some problems
- Still a little bulky when folded
- Requires a strap to hold wheels together
- Brakes, pedals and gears need adjustment for better performance
- Some cheap components
- The fenders arrived bent.
Overall, Hasa F2 is usually firm and handling is smooth. You’ll find that curious onlookers eye glances are attached with affection. The Hasa F2 offers a lot. It is just a champion regarding traveling in order to reach work or school also good for weekend rides in nearby parks.
Regular Price: $420.00