XtremepowerUS City Bike Compact Folding 6-Speed Shimano Gear Bicycle Review
Looking for trendy as well as powerful solid city bike? Here comes XtremepowerUS 20″ City Bike! This bike has a state of the art design, with 20-inch rims, a handy rear rack, an adjustable seat post, and Shimano gear, and finally 230-pound max weight. Besides that, a number of riders prefer this bike because it’s foldable and can be carried around easily or even packed in the car.
A number of professional riders do like this bike due to its very low raised frame as well as comfy. The XtremepowerUS 20″ City Bike has low slating frame that makes it hassle free to ride, particularly for the newbie’s who are learning to ride. One more reason that makes the riders buy XtremepowerUS 20” is its low price, however this does not basically limit the XtremepowerUS 20″ gear options.
To make sure that the bike is genuinely registered, you need to search for a six digit code. This code is usually mounted on the bike and it is usually more than just six codes. To confirm that these codes are real, please check if it is near the verification circle on the frame. Buy XtremepowerUS 20″ City Bike from a certified dealer to obtain guarantee. The red color applied on the bike makes it much more attractive, although it still doesn’t look as superb as other expensive options. The bike can also be found in different colors and it depends on which color the rider wants.
XtremepowerUS City Bike is a six speed bike. This bike is highly valued in terms of quality for less than $200. It is fashioned to meet variety lifestyles. In a nutshell, different people as well as students might employ this bike when going about their daily activities. XtremepowerUS City Bike is preferred to as the cheapest bike among the flourishing brands in the market.
Features and Specs
- Colors: Red, Blue, Pink and Silver.
- Folded Size: 24″ x 34″ x 32″.
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- 20-inch wheels.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TY18S 6 speed.
- Brakes: steel V-Brakes.
- Chain: New Well E60
- Handy raise frame.
- Steel mudguards and rear rack are included.
- Modifiable seat-post.
- It can carry up to 230 pounds of weight.
- Unfolding it is hassle free and might be done in more or less than a minute.
- It has a reasonable weight.
- Shimano speed gear.
- It has a reasonable height that makes the rider more comfy as well as well-placed handles too.
- Durable and riders can use it to climb mountains as well as maneuver through rough terrains very comfortably.
- It has the ability to prefigure competency with customers because it has a personal system to attribute the needs of the customer along with making sure it offers perfect support.
- The handlebars are too arced to enhance comfy.
- The design is mediocre as compared to higher-priced folders.
- Low gears make noise sometimes.
- The brake needs some tune ups to function properly after buying.
- It takes time to adapt to the bike.
In general, XtremepowerUS 20″ is a good product that can be employed by any person, without necessarily considering your status or where you live. This bike is a pure example of the advancement of technology. Its folding status makes it more attractive as well as comfy to a number of riders. Without much undo, I would like to recommend this product to any person who wishes to purchase a folding bike without slimming down your wallet.
Regular Price: $250