Schwinn Loop 7-Speed Folding Bike Review
| Updated On
Schwinn Loop 7-Speed is a very popular folding bike as Schwinn is an American brand famous for revolutionizing fitness equipment.
Since the foundation in 1985, Schwinn has been very successful, they keeps the dedication to quality and introduces new bikes with great freedom and performance to all consumers. Those are the reasons why they have been one of the leaders in the industry for a while.
Features and Specs
Schwinn Loop is still built with convenience and comfort in mind. Before going further to quality of this bike, let’s check out its features and specs:
- Low standover folding alloy frame to make it easier to fold and store.
- Alloy front and rear linear pull brakes.
- It has built-in carrier at the back so that you can carry more stuffs.
- Fenders on both the front and rear to protect you from road spray.
- Includes a heavy-gauge nylon bag to store the bicycle.
- Wheel: 20-inch alloy rims.
- Folding Size: 16″ x 32.5″ x 26″
- Weight: 33 pounds
- 3-piece single-speed crank set.
- City tires.
- 7-speed Shimano grip shifting.
- Age range: over 12 years.
- Country of origin: China
- Beautiful design.
- Great value for around $200.
- Very sturdy construction and it could last for over 10 years.
- Easy to fold
- Brakes work great
- Adjustable seat
- Heavy, so it is inconvenient to carry around.
- No magnet or strap to tie wheels together when folding.
- Thin layer of paint that is prone to scratch.
- Rubbish carrying bag.
- Some cheap components.