MOBIC Fusion X9 9-Speed Folding Bike Review
It’s no surprise that so many people in the United States and all over the world find it hard to exercise and live a healthy lifestyle. Keep in mind that things are likely to get easier if you choose to purchase a bike and begin to ride on a regular basis. You’ll quickly find that it’s fantastic to be a part of very exciting world of cycling. However, you’ll be successful only if you select the right type of a folding bicycle. Today, we’ll draw your attention to such a folding bicycle as MOBIC Fusion X9.
The MOBIC Fusion X9 is an aluminum frame folding bike and is designed for speed and comfort. It integrates the ‘Click-n-Lock’ technology, that allows one to quickly and easily fold the Fustion X9 as few as ten seconds, with a sleek design and a classic look. The MOBIC Fusion X9 allows one to carry it in the trunk of a car, on a subway, bus or even on a train.
If you take a look at the MOBIC Fusion X9 model, you’ll see that the bike is well-designed. The MOBIC Fusion X9 impresses so many cyclists with its great design. Cyclists really like the MOBIC Fusion X9 folding bike’s Urban Matte finish.
It’s fair to say that the MOBIC Fusion X9 folding bike has been designed with rider’s comfort in mind. The bicycle comes with a lightweight aluminum frame and this is why the bike is not heavy. That means that you’ll find it easy to transport the bike from one place to another.
Another important thing that you need to be aware of is that the MOBIC Fusion X9 folding bike has the Click-n-Lock folding technology. This type of technology makes it easy for cyclists to fold/unfold the MOBIC Fusion X9 folding bike. You need to know that the MOBIC Fusion X9 bike’s folding/unfolding process is very simple and takes no longer than 10 seconds.
Some cyclists are deeply concerned about the bike’s performance. In fact, you should have no worries about this with such a bicycle as the MOBIC Fusion X9. The reality is the bike comes with 9 speeds and high pressure tires. It’s pretty clear that you’ll be able to greatly improve your cycling experience if you take advantage of the MOBIC Fusion X9 9-speed folding bike.
There is also a lot of concern about the rider’s safety. The MOBIC Fusion is obviously focused on the rider’s safety. The bike is equipped with Tektro alloy linear-pull brakes that have great stopping power. Thus, you’ll be able to stop the bike quickly anytime.
Among the other the MOBIC Fusion X9 bike’s key features are: bars, fork, double wall rims, shift grip shifters as well as seatpost. There is no doubt that the MOBIC Fusion X9 folding bicycle has everything that’s needed to provide riders with great cycling experience.
Check Amazon for Current Availability & Pricing
- The MOBIC Fusion X9 folding bikes features the new innovative “Click-n-Lock” folding technology. This technology allows the user to fold or release the bicycle’s frame quickly and easily. The whole process will take only ten seconds. After unfolding the frame, a click sound will indicate that the post has been fully extended and locked into place. The frame can be tightened further by pushing a locking lever that strengthens the folding connector to ensure frame stability.
- Safety: The click-n-lock technology ensures that the frame does not flex hence ensuring the comfort and safety of the rider.
- Speed: The MOBIC Fusion X9 is specially intended for riders who want speed. This does not compromise on rider’s safety or comfort. It is more convenient for those people who commute or for weekend riders. The light design enables the rider to carry it with ease and to cycle for longer.
- Components: The MOBIC Fusion X9 is an aluminum frame folding bike comes equipped with famous brand name components such as SRAM 9-speed grip shifter + derailleur and Tekro alloy linear-pull brakes. It also includes a standard Lasco 52T Crankgear Kit and CNC chain guard + aluminum forged crankarms for quicker speeds and durability.
- Wheels: The MOBIC Fusion X9 comes with two high pressure, low resistance Schwalbe performance tires that spin faster but also prevent punctures.
- Saddle and finish: This bike has an ergonomic saddle, grips and looks like a Lamborghini thanks to the glossy urban matte finish.
- Speeds: 9
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Folded size: 31″ x 14″ x 26.5″
- Fork: Lightweight aluminum
- Grips: Ergonomic
- Pedals: Folding Platform Pedals
- Handle Post: Adjustable height
- Seat Post: Oversized aluminum
- Spokes: Stainless steel having brass nipples
- Brakes: Tektro alloy linear-pull brakes
- Folding Time: about 10 seconds
- Max. Rider Weight: 230 lbs.
- Hubs: Premium lightweight alloy hubs
- Seatpost: Oversized aluminum
- Crankarms: Aluminum cold-forged
- Quick folding capability; folds in about 10 seconds. You can comfortably carry it wherever you are going.
- Can reach very high speed, it is especially designed for speed lovers.
- Very light and easy to carry, thus helps to maintain control over hurdles and uneven surface.
- Easy to assemble- manufacturer has also provided their manual guide for ease in assembling.
- Comfortable on the road.
- Sleek finish and classic look which is just perfect for passionate bikers.
- Not suitable for off-road rides.
- No mudguards.
Customer reviews are one of the key factors that cyclists need to take into consideration in order to make a final decision if the MOBIC Fusion X9 folding bike is worth buying or not. It’s crucial for you to know that the MOBIC Fusion X9 folding bike has built a good reputation on the market. The statistics shows that the vast majority of customers have left 5 Star reviews about the bike. Cyclists are happy with the MOBIC Fusion X9 model and they recommend the bike to others. Now, it’s time to make a conclusion about the MOBIC Fusion X9 9-Speed folding bike!
The MOBIC Fusion X9 is an aluminum frame folding bike which is ideal for on-road biking. The quick folding and release technology makes it convenient and easy to use. If you’re a speed maniac, then this could just be the bike for you.
Check Amazon for Current Availability & Pricing
See updated price and read more customer reviews here
Submit a Comment