Prodeco V3 Storm 8-Speed Folding Electric Bike Review
Prodeco Technologies V3 Storm Folding Electric Bike would be a great choice for a person who needs a powerful mountain bicycle. The bike has great design and gives you an excellent opportunity to ride in style. The electric bike of this type continues to get attention of so many cyclists from the United States and other countries all over the world.
What Makes Prodeco Technologies V3 Storm Folding Electric Bike So Special?
It’s pretty clear that Prodeco Technologies V3 Storm Folding Electric Bike has been designed to make the life of a cyclist easier. The bicycle comes with Front FSG 36V 300 Watt Motor and an electric throttle system. Therefore, you’ll find it easy to overcome different types of challenges during your bike tour. All of this means that the bicycle has everything that’s needed to make traveling long distance easier. The electric bike’s battery makes it possible for riders to travel about 25 – 35 miles per charge. Prodeco Technologies V3 Storm Folding Electric Bike provides cyclists of all skill levels with easy and enjoyable riding experience.
What is great about Prodeco Technologies V3 Storm Folding Electric Bike is that this type of a bicycle provides cyclists with great opportunities. Let’s assume that you don’t want to use the bike’s motor anymore. If this is the case, all that you need to do is to turn your electric bike into a regular bike. Finally, you’ll get a regular folding bike with 8 speeds. So, you’ll be able to pedal and exercise with your bike. However, the most important thing is that your folding bike will provide you with everything you need for a comfortable ride.
Prodeco Technologies V3 Storm Folding Electric Bike is known for being an incredibly fast electric bicycle. With this type of an electric folding bike you’ll be able to ride at the speed of 20 miles per hour.
The bike comes with a lightweight aluminum frame. The bike can be also folded or unfolded fast and easy. Therefore, it wouldn’t be difficult to carry your bike, take your bike on public transport, fit your bike into your car and store your bike.
Obviously, the manufacturers of Prodeco Technologies V3 Storm Folding Electric Bike pay a close attention to rider’s safety. The electric bike is likely to impress you with its stopping power. You should know that the bike comes with Avid BB5 disc brakes that make it possible for a cyclist to stop the bike very quickly and easily when necessary.
It’s important to know that Prodeco Technologies V3 Storm Folding Electric Bike has recommended itself as a versatile folding bike. It’s a great idea to use the bicycle to travel around the city on a daily basis. On the other hand, the bike can be used for pleasure riding. One way or another, the bike will definitely provide you with great cycling experience.
Prodeco Technologies V3 Storm Folding Electric Bike is largely considered a mountain that has an additionally advantage of having an electric throttle system. The bike is definitely a hit, thanks to its increased strength and high torque. This is primarily due to its 300-watt direct motor that delivers up to 720 watts and hence to cruise at up to 20 mph speed (as we already said earlier).
Today, cyclists will be able to dig deeper into the features of Prodeco Technologies V3 Storm Folding Electric Bike. Additionally, we’ll outline pros and cons of the bike. As a result, you’ll be able to learn more about the bike and this will definitely help you decide weightier Prodeco Technologies V3 Storm Folding Electric Bike is worth buying or not.
Users can easily twist the throttle in order to activate the bike’s “power-on-demand” propulsion system. Alternatively, they can simply pedal like the case with conventional bikes. The bike offers coverage of between 25 and 30 miles for every charge. The bike offers high capacity, thanks to its 38 volt, 9 amp advanced lithium ion battery that is considered a green energy alternative.
The V3 Storm also has an SRAM X7 Twist 8-speed shifter that allows instant and crisp transitions from one gear to another through all the eight gears. Users also get an experience of Avid BB5 disc brakes stopping power, in addition to the heat shedding rotors (Avid 180mm HS1). Additionally, the bike’s Continental Double Fighter 26-inch tires allow smooth and quiet rolling on tarmac, in addition to providing a reliable grip when traversing off-road terrain. On top of all these capabilities, the bike is foldable. Although not a surprise nowadays, the fact it is foldable makes it a flexible bike. As a matter of fact, this is one of the most astonishing means of transportation to have hit the market in the recent times.
Features and Specs
- Folded size: 48″ x 36″ x 28″
- Weight: 55 lbs. (with battery)
- Speeds: 8
- Frame: Folding Aluminum 26″ Rim.
- Color: Pewter Metallic
- The bike has Continental Double-Fighter 26 x 1.9 Tires as well as a Triple-Box Wide 32mm Rims.
- It has a half-way twisting throttle
- Have Avid BB5 Disc Brakes, alongside Avid 180mm HS1 Rotors
- It can cover speeds of up to 20 mph.
- It has a Rear Direct Drive comprised of a 36V-300W Motor
- Battery Life: 2000 Cycles
- Charging Time: 4 Hours
- A single charge can cover between 25 and 30 miles, thanks to its 38.4V 9Ah LiFePO4 24-Cell Battery.
- Made in the USA.
- The bike is foldable to a smaller size, up to half the original size.
- Its Lithium batteries are stable, charge at high amperes and are not affected by high temperatures.
- The bike is easy to assemble, all you have to do is simply tighten a single stem bolt, insert seat-post and you are ready to roar off.
- The bikes coarse titanium finish constituting the bike makes it an extremely attractive bike.
- The freely spinning motor offers a perfect blend of power and efficiency, in addition to ensuring a lengthy and effortless ride.
- The provision for peddling allows users to do some exercise when they do not feel like using the battery power to ride the bike.
- The bike is better for town rides than mountain and hence if you need to go mountain riding, it might not be the right option for you.
- It does not have a display panel console to display speed and battery capacity.
- The rear-mounted motor and the lithium battery make the bike difficult to lift.
- Keys have to remain keyed in when riding and hence one may experience jingles when riding.