fBIKE Direct 6-Speed Folding Bike Review
The manufacturer, fBIKE enjoys a strong growth from a humble start. Interestingly, it is a product of an idea borne and nurtured in a small Massachusetts’s garage. The company started with a small employee contingent where they did assembly of own brand of out-fitted folding bikes. This fact is appealing to many users as it acts as an evidence of hands-on approach and personalized attention to production.
Fbike Direct 6 Speed folding bike is a foldable bicycle as the name suggests. Unsurprisingly, it is a highly-valued bicycle. The bicycle is designed to accommodate a range of lifestyles. As a matter of fact, students, people going to work and bike enthusiasts all will find the bicycle a useful companion. Additionally, the fact that it can fold means that it can easily fit into a car’s rear truck. Additionally, the bike is light and hence easily portable. The bicycle is considered a cheap option to top bike brands such as Dahon and Brompton despite the fact that it has same capabilities.
The bike comes with 16 inch wheel-sizes and measures 22″ H x 14″W x 30″ L when folded. Unfolding is easy and can be done in less than half a minute. The bike weighs 31 pounds excluding the cargo and riders. In terms is speed, it is a six-speed bike. Its riding height is pretty comfortable and so are its handle bars. It is tipped as being durable and users can use it to go up inclined mountains irrespective of how bumpy the ride is.
The fBIKE Direct 6 Speed bike has the capability to portend efficiently with clients because it has a personal technique to compliment needs of clients along with ensuring to provide faultless support. The bike is manufactured with a view point of facilitating all types of customer demands. Whether you are a student, city dweller, commuter or a bike enthusiast, this bike will remain economical and perfect to be carried at any place. Its folding feature enables customers to put it into the car’s rear trunk or even ring them into the buses or subways. Its light weight makes it an ideal piece to be placed at any narrow or small space.
- Colors: Papaya orange, Margarita green, Graphite gray
- Weight: 30.9 lbs.
- 6 speed bicycle with Shimano Derailleur.
- Wheel: 20 inches alloy.
- Folded size: 22″ x 14″ x 30″
- Unfolded size: 46″ x 22″ x 59″
- Shipping carton size: 24.5″ x 12.5″ x 33.5″
- Shipping carton weight: 35 lbs.
- Pedal is foldable.
- Kenda road tires.
- Rear fender is included.
- The bicycle is capable of changing gears promptly while travelling on the hills or terrains and also supports riders to have regulated defiance levels.
- Can be folded and unfolded within 20 seconds only.
- Examined to compliment or exceed requirements of Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Front and rear fenders are geared in order to ensure efficient performance while bike is travelling on bumpy road.
- Geared kickstand for maximized protection
- 30 days money back guarantee with 1 year warranty.
- Good-quality parts (Shimano gears, sold folding locks) with durability.
- Affordable for all types of customers.
- Easy to assemble, almost ready to use out of the box.
- Ideal to be used on bumpy roads, hills, terrains.
- Light in weight as compared to other bikes available at this price range.
- Fainted maximum marker on the handlebar and seat posts.
- Locking levers do not have hold down clips.
- While at the compact mode, bike rests on seat instead of stand brackets, thus eroding the surface of seat post.
- Geometry of kickstand is ideal for flat/smooth surfaces.
- Still quite bulky to carry around.
All in all, fBIKE Direct 6 Speed is a good product that is not only ideal for bike enthusiasts but commuters, city dwellers or students can easily use it according to their needs. Its folding feature allows users to bring it at any place they want. It be a perfect companion of hills, terrains, subways or on bumpy roads because its parts are strong enough to strengthen the control of bikers and let them to get endless enjoyment.